Saturday 9 June 2018

Thoughts and Ponderings

This particular fast has been rather contemplative for me more than anything else. And what's been on my mind for the most part is that I am finding that every promise and every word spoken to me or even written in the Scriptures are surely coming to pass. From the least to the greatest I am finding every promise and word Yahweh holds them true and dear to Him and surely even now to me. Thus, even more depth has been added to the Bible which I read in the sense that now I find that the memorizing of the Word of Elohim is becoming more and more tricky to me. I find substance in every word and verse written now so much so that the meditation of it just fills my mind to the point where I too am misquoting verses here and there.

Is this a good thing or no? Whatever answer the reader surmises, in the end it is Elohim's work being done in me and now for this particular time and season He is teaching me by His Spirit to begin to tap into and experience the Bible for all its worth first hand. Not merely a sharing of mind to mind but now where I fully understand what it means to be joined to the Lord by one spirit. I found myself days upon days ruminating on just one phrase the Lord had spoken to me through His Word and through that I find that everything slows down.

Everything around me has slowed to a tempo that it's no longer about hustling nor bustling about, even though I still do every so often; but it becomes that every time I can just ponder on the Word, what it means, and how does it apply to me. When doing so, time slows down for me. Things thought once important loses its glimmer in the light of the Word made rhema to me. I really just want to take Yahweh for that because now even though everything is still moving at such a brisk pace, personally it feels as though time around me slows to a bubbly, gentle pace. Like a river filled with peace, I too find myself just caught in the ruminating of the words revealed to me by the Lord Yeshua. And in doing so, I find that the Bible becomes real. Even more real than I could have imagined.

I'm not sure the reader follows, it matters not. These are merely parts of my meditation and what's been on my mind recently after all. Compiled to form one post for yet another day. I find that the Bible is more real than we could have ever imagined. Not only is it so applicable but the way to apply it defies every and all common senses of this world. To know the complexity of the Word is to know the simplicity found in the Messiah. There's so much to do and be done but it's not in my power nor mind to do so. To do all we have to leave all in the hands of the Holy Spirit. Doing nothing yields the greatest fruit of accomplishing everything. What I mean is that by not relying in our own knowledge and experiences, but instead solely upon the power of the Holy Spirit we will see greater works and fuller satisfaction than what we perceive we ourselves able to do.

In this time and season I understand what Elohim is indeed working in and through me for. And so I await the fullness and the manifestation of it in due time. What He intends for me in this season is simply to be witness to what He wants to do in and through me. I remember what my father once told me, that in this time and season I ought not to burden myself with needless matters beyond me. I need to just continue forward with Elohim though none may follow and in due time He shall make me strong. And this strengthening is what I see happening now. Praise Yahweh for that.

Perhaps I can end with saying that though I may not speak of my experiences, many have attributed that to me as having none. But mayhaps time will give evidence to that. I've noticed that people tend to acquit someone of not expreicing Yahweh due to the fact they do not share. But I find that is a lie and a deception, nothing short of accusation. Because during my current staying in with the boys I've noticed Elohim doing a mighty work in them though others and even they themselves do not see it. I have a great hope that the boys shall be used mightily by Yahweh even to confound we who think we know better. And this hope I place in Yeshua, who better?

-Sunday, 10th June 2018, 2 years 9 months 3 days, 0148

No comments:

Post a Comment