Wednesday 28 November 2018

November and more

We've reached the near end of November and let me tell you that this November was certainly something to remember. I remember that Yahweh has brought me very high, only to bring me very low before Him and once more to a greater height which was not perceived before. Gold unrefined is beautiful but once refined by the fire, it becomes pure and much more valuable before others and I reckon that this entire month the Holy Spirit has been leading me in such a way thus. And let me tell you reader that it is my privilege to undergo such things by Him because above all else I desire that I draw nearer to Him and what way nearer than through different trials of varying difficulties?

I am truly blessed because I am constantly watched over by the Lord Yeshua by His Spirit. Everywhere I go and do He sees and what He does not find pleasing He immediately corrects. Immediately. I mean when I see others committing faults and mistakes they go through it unpunished and under the radar again and again but when I do it merely once, the entire ministry knows about it. At first I had thought that I had the most unfortunate case because I am always under surveillance by my seniors, elders, pastors, and of course Elohim but now I realise I am the most fortunate of all. Before I can repeat a mistake Yahweh intervenes through those around me and ensures that it is not committed ever again. In this I see that the Lord Yeshua really loves me because He is constantly watching over me and ensures that when I am wrong, He corrects me for which I am truly grateful.

I've come to realise that there are some breakthroughs reserved only for those who are willing to go through different trials and tribulations, I'm not staying all but there are some that are well hidden. And I found that these breakthroughs are very profound and well blessed indeed. I mean, through my trials and situations I found that I have reached once again another step higher, further, deeper in the Lord Yeshua through it all. Peter would never know he could walk on the water had not the Lord Yeshua commanded him to do so and had not there been a storm all around. And so, in our deepest troubles lies our deepest breakthroughs and greatest victories through our Lord Yeshua Messiah. Overall, it's been a really good month and as it's coming to an end I'm truly thankful to Yahweh for giving me the blessing to go through all that I went through. Through it I am made more stronger and more whole in Him and that is always something to give thanks for.

Praise Yahweh for His mercy endures forever.

-Wednesday, 28th November 2018, 3 years 2 months 21 days, 2347

No comments:

Post a Comment