Wednesday 21 November 2018

Psalm 139:6

You know, things are beginning to turn once again for me. As I have experienced trials after trials and praise Yahweh that He has preserved me through it all, now it is once again time to reap the harvest.

[Psa 126:6] He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Once more I have found that the Word of Yahweh is faithful and true to a tee. And because of that I can always believe and trust in Elohim that He will never fail me though doubtless I have many times done so. As the month is drawing to an end now, the season is turning and once more I see on the horizon a glorious breaking of the day.

There's not really much else to say except to praise the name of Messiah Yeshua because once more though He has brought me under the water and fire He has again brought me out to rich fulfilment in Him.

[Psa 66:12] Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but Thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

This is now the time where the Holy Spirit is beginning to do a work so wondrous even I cannot begin to fathom it. Therefore I am joyous and glad because I personally see that He is doing such a work in my life now. Doors are beginning to open and some are closing. And yet, I see that this is the will of Yahweh for me and because of that I can walk forth confidently knowing that I stand in His will. If not He shall direct me unto it according to His promise:

[Pro 16:9] A man's heart deviseth his way: but YAHWEH directeth his steps.

[Pro 20:24] Man's goings are of YAHWEH; how can a man then understand his own way?

[Psa 139:2] Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

I've come to a revelation recently, although I'm not sure whether it is as of yet sound or not but I have found that to be led by the Spirit is to go forth in whatever we are doing confident of the fact that our steps are ordered by YAHWEH. They say that as a man thinketh so is he so that would mean that as I believe I am led by His Holy Spirit so I am led thus.

I am confident not in myself but in the Messiah Yeshua that as I walk and continue to walk regardless of what may go on around me, I will be divinely led of Him unto Himself in the end. And praise Yahweh that I have seen that happening. For every action and word spoken He has sovereignly turned all things around to His glorification in me. Though I may be regarded as disqualified yet my heart condemn me not. Even in my mistakes and errors He has shown His mighty and timely hand to turn all things together for good.

As I said, this is but just what Yahweh has been revealing to me as of late but I continue to so walk and serve in the calling He has placed upon my life with the assurance that I truly am led by the Spirit. Not because I feel I am led, nor because I see things happening around me, but because I believe that I am led and so I receive such a peace and a trusting in Him as how a child would be cuddled in the hands of his father so am I with my Heavenly Father. And therefore, nothing in this world can shake me because I am in the hand of the Father Who is beyond the machinations of this world. Such knowledge truly is too wonderful for me. So high that I cannot attain it. Praise Him.

-Thursday, 22nd November 2018, 3 years 2 months 15 days, 0207

1 comment:

  1. Walk in faith. He never fails. He even allows us to make a U-turn.

    ReplyDelete