Monday 31 December 2018

2019

It's 2019 now. Honestly, the year 2018 passed us by ever so quickly and we have now come to the start of a brand new year in Messiah Yeshua.

Perhaps it's best to begin with remembering all the great and marvellous things which He has wrought in my life throughout the year of 2018. But where would I begin? Time would fail if I should recount each and every single good and perfect thing which Yahweh has done in and through my life throughout this past year. And of course the fact that I can't remember some of it also factors into the equation as well. Honestly speaking, 2018 was a most excellent year for in it I can see the hand of Yahweh working mightily throughout the entirety of the year right until the very last second of it and into the new year. I am glad that throughout this year He has taught me how to rejoice in Him. He brought many of my plans to nothing but in bringing them to futility He has caused His own plans to manifest and be fulfilled in my own life. So through it I've been taught to rejoice not in the fact that my plans are spoiled but that in the spoiling of my plans, His greater purposes are brought to light and ultimately fulfilled. And thus I rejoice that not only am I a witness to the fulfilment of the will of Elohim in my life but also a partaker of it. For such I truly am glad.

2018 was a year where many things were set into motion, many firsts for me. And in those times I found myself either rising really high or falling really low. But in the end, it all served one purpose which was to bring me to a closer walk and intimacy with the Lord Yeshua. Have I attained to what I've desired for the past year in my relationship with Him? I cannot say for sure but I hold onto a greater hope that 2019 will be another year where not only shall I deepen my walk with Messiah but also come to such a level of intimacy with Him that I will not be shaken. I find that throughout the year 2018 there were many things that had to be done and should be done even now but above all else, our intimacy with the Lord Yeshua comes first. When we set out focus and attention right on Him then everything else will be made beautiful in its time of its own accord. For example, the ministry and care needed at Glory Place is far too vast for just a few boys to manage them all. We need the Holy Spirit to take over and when He does take over then the place truly becomes beautiful. And not only that but for every single thing we have to first build our relationship with Him. Then He will fulfil the desires of those who seek Him.

Undergoing this discipline of mine, what is there to say except that truly I've been most blessed by what Yahweh wants to do in and through me during it. Whether it was rightly called for or not no longer matters to me, for it is only a trivial matter in the end. Throughout this time as one who's been relieved of major duties I have the privilege to seek Yahweh and learn many great things from Him through Him speaking by His Word or even by others as well. And even as the tenure of this discipline is continuing on until the next few months I've realised that Yahweh has begun to cleanse me thoroughly. I can feel as though my sins and darkness in me are made manifest for all to see and that brings no shame to me because it is merely the Word of Yahweh that is coming to pass.

[Eph 5:13] But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

[Joh 3:20-21] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in Elohim.

That's exactly how I feel. Every time the presence of Yahweh begins to flow I can feel as though something dark is being flushed out from my body and I'm made all the more cleaner. Praise Yahweh for that, so thus I come into the light. And not everything that is done is beautiful to behold, sometimes it is gritty and uncomely but nonetheless to walk in the light and have the blood of Yeshua cleanse me is more desirable now than to conceal and allow the wound to fester. When it does manifest and makes itself known then it is done away with forever and I am set free. Praise Yahweh.

2019 is going to be a year of great change for many of us. It's going to be a time where if we're not careful we'll be easily shaken by what we hear and see and do. This is the time where He really is beginning to shake the heavens and the earth and only the kingdom which cannot be shaken will remain and left standing. Changes are coming, although I don't know what sort of changes they are but they will affect the community and will cause many to be shaken if we're not careful. It may be subtle or it may be completely evident changes but above all else, these all come from the Lord Yeshua to us so we must now shun them but embrace them with opened arms. Then we'll begin to see the shift in the spiritual realms brought to the natural. Praise Yahweh.

-Tuesday, 1st January 2019, 3 years 3 months 25 days, 1407

No comments:

Post a Comment