Saturday 5 January 2019

Seeking For Ahead

The year is definitely starting off on a off key that's for sure. As the Holy Spirit has revealed to me so it has been, it's been a time of great change already and I do not expect it to slow down any time soon. People are changing, situations are changing, times are changing and what's left for me is to change along together. Perhaps by the grace of Yahweh He is causing me to change albeit little by little as well.

I can see the situations in my life and the people surrounding me are slowly but surely changing but in what direction I have yet to find out. I am in talks with the Lord Yeshua about this, finding out what exactly is the direction He intends to bring me and to bring us altogether as a whole body of Messiah into. And so I really do praise Yahweh that He has thought of every single detail and matter and during this time where I am relieved of many of my duties I can use it fully to seek Yahweh and find what is His will concerning us and myself for this new year.

I can tell that this year shall be different than every other year, well every year is different from the other; but this year there is a special anointing this year for something or other I do not know what it is yet. This is definitely the time where I must guard myself completely because I can feel that the weight of this matter will really determine how the rest of this year will go along. There is this sense of seriousness with this and thus I've set my heart to really seek Yahweh for His leading and His direction for this year not just for me but for everyone of us. I thank Elohim He's given me these two months to fully focus on that and to receive not just an answer but an answer of peace from Him.

But personally speaking, the situations surrounding are pleasant and running their courses smoothly, although there is this sense within me that informs me that there are greater and more magnificent things in store for us all. And yet there is also this sense of shaking that has come upon me. The time of shaking is at hand, what? Even now! And the shaking has indeed come upon us. This are changing, and the change is truly a marvellous work which He is doing for us all. Praise Yeshua.

[Psa 118:23-25] This is the YAHWEH's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech Thee, O YAHWEH: O YAHWEH, I beseech Thee, send now prosperity.

-Saturday, 5th January 2019, 3 years 3 months 29 days, 2344

No comments:

Post a Comment