Thursday 10 January 2019

Good Things Awaiting

There isn't much to write of this time as I find that the only thing that I can do now is to wait and bear witness to the wonderful work Yahweh shall do and change not just in me but around me in this time and season of His. I find myself lacking words to express myself other than to quieten myself and to allow the Lord Yeshua to sovereignly take over completely my life and my circumstances.

Some things are already beginning to change, if not circumstances then myself because I find that there is a removal of the old and an infilling of something new in me by the Holy Spirit. Everyday there is this churning in my belly not from hunger or pain but rather as I see it a quiet but complete working of Elohim to do something marvellous in my life. This year is truly going to be a marvellous and awesome year not because I say so but rather the Spirit within me testifies to that that something shall take place this year which will be indeed for our favour and good.

[Dan 7:22] Until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the Most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Praise Yahweh.

[Psa 71:14] But I will hope continually, and will yet praise Thee more and more.

-Thursday, 10th January 2019, 3 years 4 months 3 days, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment