Saturday 15 December 2018

Brightness of the Rising

It's like a clarity has come to light in my eyes. Like a haze whose fog has been lifted up from before me. Like a dark road finally illuminated before my eyes and now I can see and not just see but understand path I am to undertake. Let me explain.

Up until recently I've said that I have received a new anointing and have also received the confirmation of it while I was in Ca Mau, Vietnam. But it was not until last Friday overnight where I received a full and complete illumination of what it is and what it entails to.

This new anointing is being poured out on me and even now is overflowing. And to what it entails to is as I've said more than just worship but every aspect of my life. It was good that I had undergone this discipline as of late because now I realise that it is time for new wine to enter new wineskin. I used to be part of the old guard which would always say that the old was better, more savoury but now I see that what the Word of Elohim says is true because it has happened to me.

[Luk 5:39] No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

I never understood it until now. When Yahweh is pouring out His Spirit upon me it is the same but a fresher anointing, the likes of which I have yet to experience because I still clung to the old wine. But now I realise that as I let go of all that I've held dear and true I have received it once again but now mayhaps forever.

[Phm 1:15] For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that thou shouldest receive him for ever;

This new anointing is the same as the one prior to it but in a new and living way. All that I have is increased exponentially and as I believe will abound much more further than I could have believed. I realised that through it all, it was as though the story of Jacob became a reality in my life.

Jacob when about to confront his brother Esau wrestled with Elohim and prevailed. Thus he was given the new name Israel which means "Elohim prevails". When he wrestled with Elohim He touched his hip and as result it dislocated and was out of joint. The aftermath was that Jacob turned Israel had to limp and could no longer run. When he was planning to meet his brother Esau he separated his company to two in the case that he indeed did attack Jacob, he would have a chance to run away. But with his hip now dislocated and he limping he could no longer run from what was presumably to come.

In the eyes of Jacob, as I personally believe; it must be some sort of disadvantage Yahweh has given to him. True, he now had the new name Israel but now all his plans and desires have been thwarted and has come to nothing. He had nothing to gain and everything to lose but in the end, he gained his brother Esau's love and trust back as well as the complete safety of his entire family. He was finally at peace with his brother after many long years because he lost what he held onto for something substantially greater beyond the eyes of man. Yahweh truly blessed him. Where Jacob could not prevail "Elohim prevails", Israel.

And I realise that that same story is now happening to me as revealed by the Holy Spirit. I presume to think that I had lost something when in fact I had gained a greater and better portion of it. This new anointing that is being poured out and revealed to me is indeed a great and awesome blessing. Even just recently I've noticed that my worship has changed, no longer do I try and choose songs but by His grace and mercy He always comes and His presence always abides now.

Everything has worked out far better than I could have imagined and for that praise Yeshua for the great things He has done. Now I know that as we come to a close of this year 2018, we also come to a close of who I once have been. 2019 holds the hope and the glory pertaining to the son of Elohim and so shall I lay hold of that of which Messiah Yeshua has laid hold of me already.

Another thing which I've realised during my time off duties is that I'm not just a son of Elohim. I had thought that there was all to it but now I realise that Yeshua had two names by which He was called: the Son of Elohim and the Son of Man. I truly am a son of Elohim but now I realise that I am also a son of Man. Not just to relate to things pertaining to the things of Yahweh but also able to relate to the limitations and travailing of man. I have come to realise the need to not just be able to know the heart of Yahweh but to also know the heart of man. This is making me soft, I mean the things which used to bother me no longer do because once I had set the bar so high and lofty that even I could not reach it and yet expected others to. But now I've removed all expectations that I've placed upon myself and others. Let my expectation be from Him alone.

[Psa 62:5] My soul, wait thou only upon Elohim; for my expectation is from Him.

In other words, what I want to expect from myself and others must and shall come from Him. He dictates what I ought to expect and thereby nothing is lost but all glory is gained when what He speaks is fulfilled. I can laugh right now because I've finally been set free and now my only concern is to see the will of Yahweh fulfilled in my life first beyond any others. Praise Him

-Saturday, 15th December 2018, 3 years 3 months 8 days, 2126

No comments:

Post a Comment