Tuesday 11 December 2018

Next Day; Continuation

Pastor Brent led the sharing for the morning session and he talked about the move of Yahweh and what is needed to stir a move of Yahweh anywhere any time: faith, giftings, and anointing. When you begin with either one of the three the other two will follow suit as you continue. He gave his example how he moved in the gift of prophecy in a church and as he prophesied accurately, the faith of many began to rise up and the anointing became even greater. In 20 minutes, there was a move of Elohim in the church he visited. The move of Yahweh is supposed to be normalcy for everyday church life. And so he shared and demonstrated as he did the day before and soon began to minister to the people once more. The session soon ended with the salvation of many souls which is always a good thing as I believe. Praise Yahweh

-Wednesday, 12th December 2018, 3 years 3 months 5 days, 1114

We went to Pastor Bao's church to minister and to pray for the complete renovation of it which will be due next year Elohim willing. The testimony surrounding this place is quite amazing, from such a small lot now it has grown into a large compound with room enough for families to stay and live together as well as to serve Yahweh together in a community. The renovation work here is vast and improving upon many things as well as to increase the number of families that can stay here together. A group of young people are now serving full time here at Pastor Bao's church as well. Praise Yahweh.

When we began to worship on the harp here the presence of Yahweh came down strong and mighty upon the place and drew other Vietnamese here to worship with us as well. We really had such a stellar time here just praying and worshipping for a long while. Soon after Pastor Phaik Kiang prayed and ministered to the Vietnamese present and we have heard mighty testimonies as a result from some of them.

Brother Duk (pronounced Dook) was a former drug addict of 4 years but was mightily set free and chose to serve Yahweh at Pastor Bao's church. As Pastor Phaik Kiang was ministering to him he saw a bright light and a dove coming down upon him. He also saw a key that was given to him to unlock something.

Brother Ven is also a former drug addict of one year who when he was delivered also chose to serve Yahweh full time as well. Praise Yeshua for them all, what marvellous things Yahweh is doing and has done in Vietnam thus far.

And I also forgot to mention that we rode on motorcycles to and from the church, but that's just a side note to what Yahweh is doing in Pastor Bao's church.

-1356

The moment I entered into the hall they started dancing like Korean style. I think they even had a Korean sounding song up and running. Whether it was Vietnamese or what I do not know but I had to high tail it out of there. In my defence, they had everything on; the flashing lights, the disco ball, oh my Elohim I pray.

-1903

I'm four floors down and yet I can still hear the music banging from above me clearly. Wow. Now it's something like funky jazz music.

-1908

We didn't really join back the session after that, we just spent our time to pack and prepare to depart for another overnight trip back to Ho Chi Minh city before our soon departure early the next day. It's been an enjoyable trip, Ca Mau. Perhaps the greatest breakthrough was that I've realised that I've received a new anointing. I've felt that I've mentioned that before but it gives regard to mention again I suppose. We barely worshipped during our trip and yet when we did worship the presence of Yahweh came down strong and mighty upon us, upon the place, upon the peoples. And yet I can tell that this anointing carries something more than just for worship although I am yet uncertain for what that implies. The warfare was great but the breakthrough greater. There's a really subtle anointing about me now but what that implies perhaps I will have to see in the near future Elohim willing...

So now, we prepare to head home. See you soon.

-2244

No comments:

Post a Comment