Sunday 23 December 2018

Reaching Forward

Praise Yahweh for the Young People's Camp. I really enjoyed myself during this camp, having almost nothing to do during it I was able to just soak in the presence of Yahweh and immerse myself in His Word. Because of that I believe that I have received yet again another confirmation for a new anointing but more so I've realised that during my three month long discipline that the anointing is building up. I've come to realise that these three months though people may say what and what not but I personally have come to see the good that Yahweh shall perform upon me during this time and season.

During this camp I have received plenty, even from the onset. But I would like to share what good the Lord Yeshua has done for me during this camp. Throughout the entirety of this camp I've received confirmation after confirmation that there is a new anointing coming upon me and that when it is fully manifested it shall indeed bear fruits to glorify the Lord Yeshua. But during this time I am to let the anointing simmer and to ripen unto maturity and only when He reveals it during His timing then He shall be glorified through all. And throughout this camp I can sense that Yahweh truly is pouring out His anointing day after day. For example there was one such time during worship of the verses of Ephesians 3 that Yahweh told me that He had something to pour out and as I lifted up my hands I felt hot oil running down my hands to my head until my feet. And so on throughout this camp.

What I've learnt during this camp also benefited me much and more so that as Pastor Jean continued to share about faith in Elohim I felt that my faith was slowly being built up. And Yahweh Himself has shown me that He is very very merciful towards me. During this camp I've had my share of trials and challenges but always before each and every challenge arrives Elohim will speak to me through someone or something. And He would always speak through unlikeliest of circumstances and when He does speak my spirit would always let me know that Elohim Himself is speaking to you now. And when the situation does arise, though I may crack my head on how it is going to be resolved Yahweh does it in such a way that I never would have imagined.

Yes, everything is indeed moving and going just as how Yahweh has envisioned it of this I am confident and therefore rest my hope in Him that I shall not be put to shame. Even as I write this I am quite under the weather and yet there is spiritual and physical strength given to me not only to finish today's work which was strenuous but also time consuming under the sun, but to also be able to do all things through Messiah Who strengthens me. I am glad, simply because now I have the opportunity given to me to seek Yahweh for what He wants to be done in the year to come and as we draw near the end of 2018 I remember that truly every word spoken by Him concerning me He has brought to accomplishment and is bringing forth even now. I am so glad that I can serve this living Elohim, steadfast forever.

[Gen 28:15] And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

[Eze 12:28] Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord YAHWEH; There shall none of My words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord YAHWEH.

Now, I am in the comfort of the Holy Spirit in the sense that it is no longer a struggle to worship and to pray especially so early in the morning anymore. The Holy Spirit has taken over and He is the One doing it and not I, therefore I rest in Him ceasing from all of my works. All I do now is to receive, be blessed, and to bless with the same measure He has given me. Praise Yahweh.

-Monday, 24th December 2018, 3 years 3 months 17 days, 1742

No comments:

Post a Comment