Saturday 8 December 2018

Nothing Short

You know there really isn't much to write about at this moment in time. Perhaps all that has been going on in my life so far is that I have been given a sabbatical leave from the majority of my duties and I am thoroughly enjoying the rest Elohim has prepared for me for the entirety of this month of December. This month, I've hardly any duties and because of that I can rest more and enjoy more so the presence of Yahweh at each and every service and meeting here in the ministry. Honestly speaking, it's as though I've become once again a seeker here in Glory Place and that is something I enjoy.

You know, this was something that I had asked Yahweh once before: that He would indeed give me rest in the duties and ministries that I have. Once again not to say that I'm overburdened by what I do because I would not be doing what I am doing if I do not enjoy doing it in the first place. I enjoy what I do but there came a point in time that I realised that I needed to step back from my duties for a bit and seek Yahweh and through the incidents prior to this Elohim has granted me the desires of my heart in ways unexpected. And though it has just begun my tenure of complete rest from all my works I am already enjoying it to the fullest.

I am glad because I am in the hands of the Messiah Yeshua, and that all things which He has spoken to me through His Holy Spirit has indeed come true. He told me He would shake me good and He has shaken me well, He told me that despite that He would have a blessing for me in the midst of it, and indeed He has prepared one for such as myself. He also told me that no matter what anyone may say or do, this will last until the final day of this year and that through this experience a greater depth of knowledge, understanding and intimacy will be broken through to. For such a reward for such as person as myself who has timelessly fallen short of His glory He truly is gracious and merciful, longsuffering and compassionate to those who love Him. Nothing has fallen to the ground of what He has spoken to me and surely nothing ever will. Praise the name of the Lord Yeshua Messiah. Amen.

-Saturday, 8th December 2018, 3 years 4 months 1 day, 2059

No comments:

Post a Comment