Monday 21 January 2019

Glorious Day

Marvellous, absolutely marvellous. Everything truly is going to how the Holy Spirit has dictated and now I can see clearly. Though I once walked in the darkness I found that the light of Elohim has shone once again and I can see what the Lord Yeshua intends for me. And it is a truly beautiful thing indeed.

I am glad, because though my circumstances may not testify of it but everything that has happened thus far has truly been by the plan and the leading of the Lord Yeshua through His abundant Holy Spirit through Whom He has blessed me greatly. I count it a joy especially when I fall on hard times because I know that I thrive in such moments. Such a joy, a peace, and such a mighty hope has been laid upon me because I know that Yahweh lives and He hears the cries of His people.

This is now the season where the old is done away with and the new comes in, although I find that during this transition there will be hiccups but nonetheless the ending is glorious indeed. This is the time where He truly is pouring out His Spirit of intercession, praise and worship. The harp and the bowl is truly being manifested in the midst of us and it is to my joy that I can see it being done. And now, it is time to keep silent because Yahweh is beginning to move and He moves gloriously.

[Psa 85:8-9] I will hear what Elohim YAHWEH will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly. Surely His salvation is nigh them that fear Him; that glory may dwell in our land.

-Monday, 21st January 2019, 3 years 4 months 14 days, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment