Saturday 25 May 2019

Blessed of the Most High

I think myself truly blessed once again because I find that whatsoever word and promise which Yahweh has spoken to me He is surely bringing them all to pass in my life. Giving me confirmations from different people and different situations once again I found it in my heart to meditate and to pray before Yahweh for all the good that He has wrought for me through His Son Yeshua Messiah Whom I believe.

[2Sa 7:18-20] Then went king David in, and sat before YAHWEH, and he said, Who am I, O Lord YAHWEH? and what is my house, that Thou hast brought me hitherto? And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord YAHWEH; but Thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And is this the manner of man, O Lord YAHWEH? And what can David say more unto thee? for thou, Lord YAHWEH, knowest Thy servant.

Everything around and within is slowly conforming to the image of the Son of Elohim though it may not seem so but as I believe I know that it is being done. For that I truly am joyous and glad. Because as I've said everything is coming together for good even unto someone like me who though have many flaws and errors, stumbling often here and there and yet it pleased the Lord Yeshua to look upon someone such as I to be so merciful and gracious as He is. This is truly humbling for someone like me who sees the hand of Yahweh in my own life and how He has never forsaken me. So I found it in my heart that in this moment as we come into the halfway point of the year 2019 to give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.

[2Sa 7:25] And now, O YAHWEH Elohim, the word that Thou hast spoken concerning Thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as Thou hast said.

[2Sa 7:27-29] For Thou, O YAHWEH of hosts, Elohim of Israel, hast revealed to Thy servant, saying, I will build thee an house: therefore hath Thy servant found in his heart to pray this prayer unto Thee. And now, O Lord YAHWEH, Thou art that Elohim, and Thy words be true, and Thou hast promised this goodness unto Thy servant: Therefore now let it please thee to bless the house of Thy servant, that it may continue for ever before Thee: for Thou, O Lord YAHWEH, hast spoken it: and with Thy blessing let the house of Thy servant be blessed for ever.

I find that David's life in the Bible was one full of worship unto his Elohim not only in deed but in life. Every situation that He was in he made it into a song to praise Yahweh, so fascinating to read and to see the journey of his life. It was not an easy one considering that he was left alone to his own devices since young but yet Yahweh had been with him and because of that he became who he is even though there were many trials and situations which he had to overcome although there were some he could not. Paul also is another one whose life is full of worship not of making his life's story into song but that his life itself becomes a savour and a pleasing aroma before the Lord Yeshua. The way he conducted himself was in such a way that everyone who knew him testified to the regards that Messiah was truly in him, the hope of glory. He lived his life serving Yahweh, loving each and every moment and therefore he experienced in the greatest measure the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And because of which he has been blessed with so much that he can also readily bless others both physically but more so spiritually. And yet, there is still so much more than that that we can yet experience in this age and time. I believe that in every season that comes and goes the presence and outpouring of the Holy Spirit and power grows ever stronger so much so that every generation raised following will experience much more than the generations prior. Such is the awesome Elohim we serve. Praise Yahweh, look forward to those things which are ahead whatever they may be. Surely it shall turn altogether for our good in and for Him.

-Sunday, 26th May 2019, 3 years 8 months 19 days, 1401

No comments:

Post a Comment