Saturday 1 June 2019

Halfway Point

We've officially reached the halfway point of this year 2019 and I am truly grateful to the Lord Yeshua for bringing and sustaining me through all things even until this point thus far. Truly, even now as I remember all His wonderful works which He has done I am in awe at the things which He had brought me through. I remember the times when I had thought that the very situation itself would overwhelm me but time and time again the Lord Yeshua has never failed. Even now I recall the things which He has spoken to me and everything which He has said is and surely will come to pass. Everything which He has spoken to me I have borne witness to the fulfilment of each and every word spoken by Him whereas I see that other words spoken by men have failed.

Honestly speaking there's not much to note about nor is there much to write about at this time other than the fact that Yahweh is moving amongst the nations and surely among us as well. The things which He has revealed to me causes me all the more to cling to Him especially when the coming of the Lord Yeshua is so close. In all honesty I believe that the end is nearer than when we first believed, we make plans and prepare for the years to come but as I believe we shall see first and foremost the second coming of the Lord Yeshua. I know that every generation has said thus and have thus gone but in our generation we are seeing things which those in times past desired to look into.

[1Pe 1:12] Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Things which no one would have believed if it were told them during their time, all the more now there is this sense that at last the fulfilment of every word of Elohim is coming to past and surely only those who are looking and waiting for Him shall see His coming once again.

[Act 13:41] Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

I cannot explain to you how now the Holy Spirit is revealing His glory to me and all the more He causes me to desire Him more than even my necessary food.

[Job 23:12] Neither have I gone back from the commandment of His lips; I have esteemed the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.

I found that there is a need to cling to Him in these last days because everyone everywhere is abroad and doing as they please. I however want to be doing what He is pleased with and to spend my days in His presence. Truly that is the greatest gift that anyone could give me, to be able to minister to Him and to serve Him.

[Luk 1:74-75] That He would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve Him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before Him, all the days of our life.

In these last days I find there is a need once more to truly ascertain and make my call and election sure. Because Yahweh has begun to shake the heavens and the earth as He had spoken of and those things which can be shaken shall be shaken and dropped off. But we shall receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken and thus we should hold fast to Messiah Yeshua Who is the Head of all principalities and powers, all the more reason now to not grow weary but to be further empowered for the greater works which He shall perform and we to bear witness of it.

-Saturday, 1st June 2019, 3 years 8 months 25 days, 2150

No comments:

Post a Comment