Monday 20 May 2019

Soaking in the Downpour

Now the Cleansing the Temple seminar is over and we move into the Harp & Bowl sessions for the next 3 days. I must say I really enjoyed the time spent during this seminar because I was just able to continually soak myself in the presence of Yahweh and to allow the Holy Spirit to do a deep work in me. Even as I see I found that there have been many great breakthroughs not just for me but for others as well, particularly those from Hong Kong.

Perhaps the greatest thing during this seminar for me was that I was able to be cleansed yet again. You will never really know how dirty and polluted you are until you come into the presence of Yahweh and you'll find that everything you've done and said cannot compare to the glorious splendour of His majesty. I found myself to be thoroughly enjoying this seminar even though I had few hours of sleep per day. Yet time and time again in His presence the Lord Yeshua refreshed me and strengthened me for the day's tasks ahead of me and for such I am grateful. The duties entrusted to me were aplenty and challenging in its many forms and ways and yet I enjoyed them all. Everything that has happened during this seminar I really enjoyed it all. I found that being able to cast aside my exhaustion allowed me to fully immerse myself in His presence and to be changed. At the end of it I really do feel clean, cleansed, and purified once again. Such is the marvellous work of the Holy Spirit.

Now as we enter the Harp & Bowl sessions I can already see that I will once again enjoy them to my heart's content. After all, such things are the gifts of Elohim towards us men.

[Ecc 2:24] There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of Elohim.

[Ecc 5:19-20] Every man also to whom Elohim hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of Elohim. For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because Elohim answereth him in the joy of his heart.

The days flew by quickly and we are already nearing the halfway point of this year 2019 in the blink of an eye. Surely the nations are coming into alignment into the sovereign will of Yahweh, surely a remnant and a generation is being birthed who will be a holy temple fit to offer sacrifices of righteousness acceptable to Elohim, surely Yeshua is coming quickly for His bride and she must make herself ready. All the pieces of the puzzle are at last falling into place and sooner than we think the end will come. But our ending is beautiful in Him, if we continue to hold fast to the hope in which we were called to walk in holiness with. Praise Yahweh.

-Monday, 20th May 2019, 3 years 8 months 13 days, 2202

1 comment:

  1. We must examine ourselves even as we experiences His divine grace and mercy. Beside all there euphoria experience, what really transpired we need to examine. Are we drawing closer to Yeshua in all His ways and conducts, if yes, then we are ok. Can the people outside our circles, sees the changes in us, if not, please check yourself over again.

    ReplyDelete