Thursday 16 May 2019

Cleaning the Temple

The "Cleansing the Temple" seminar is now under way and praise Yahweh that even on the first full day itself there is already a great move of the Holy Spirit here in this place. Every moment that we engaged in the worship we, not to mention myself as well were able to be refreshed and strengthened for the days and times ahead. For me the worship was powerful and I realise why, it is because I would need the strength for the road I'm taking ahead. I am reminded of the story of how Elijah himself was also fed by the angel so that he may prepare himself for the long journey ahead him.

[1Ki 19:5-8] And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat. And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again. And the angel of YAHWEH came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee. And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of Elohim.

Apparently almost every time I'm involved with the transport details of the participants I would somehow be delegated to drive and bring around the participants that would have situations and unforeseen circumstances arise. What I mean by that, it is better that I give an example:

Earlier today I was once again chosen because I availed myself to the task, it is after all for the glory of the Messiah I do this. Not to mention that I take pleasure in it as well, if you don't love what you do then why do it, no? So it was supposed to be a simple trip to send someone to the airport and pick up another but Yahweh is sovereign, that was not the case yet again. Problems and situations began to arise one after another: the luggage was overweight, not able to pass through customs, not enough cash on hand, I even got lost on the way back from the airport because I wasn't paying attention. Normally I would be at my wits' end and I would cry out to Yeshua for His help and taking over of me, although this time I did call upon the name of the Lord Yeshua there was no dissonance. I wasn't disturbed or troubled in the slightest, in fact the more the problems were added upon each other like a delicious layered cake, the more I found myself at peace with what is happening because I knew that the Holy Spirit shall and has taken over. He loves the people as much as He does me so with that confidence I know all things concerning them will work out to the benefit of both the driver and the drove.

Worship really is powerful, it is just a matter of perspective. Where is your gaze upon or rather Whom is your gaze upon? Many times we would credit other factors that would dissuade us from worshipping Yahweh. That guy is not right with Yahweh, I myself don't feel worthy to worship since I just fell into sin, everything and everyone around me is not in the mood for worship, I can't even sense the presence of Yahweh in this place but then is that really it? Are we saying that just because someone or something affects us that makes the worship unto Yahweh no longer worth the effort nor the joy to do? Just because someone we do not like or we see something we find disturbing, should that affect our worship in the least? Then it is a matter of perspective. The Holy Spirit has taught me that it no longer matters who leads worship or how others carry themselves around me, nor even should the atmosphere affect me. Every time, no matter who, what, when, where, why, or how we gather together, even if it is just two people whose hearts are not right before Elohim the Lord Yeshua will be there in the midst of them. And when He Himself gave that promise aright to us, then there is nothing to see nor say except to sing the song of the Lord.

[Mat 18:20] For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Yeshua declared Himself to be the One Who walks in the midst of the seven lamp stands in the book of Revelation. And to take note that out of all of them, only two out of seven of those lamp stands which symbolises the church of Messiah were right before Him. And yet He still walks and is there in the midst of them all.

[Rev 2:1] Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith Je that holdeth the seven stars in His right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

Like I said, it is merely now a matter of perspective concerning how we worship Elohim. His presence will always be here when two or three gather together no matter what can be said. Thus we should reverence Him as we should no matter what as well. Praise Him gloriously.

-Thursday, 16th May 2019, 3 years 8 months 9 days, 2323

No comments:

Post a Comment