Friday 30 August 2019

Life-Changing Experience

This prayer advance I would reckon would be the most enjoyable one thus far. Maybe because of how the Lord Yeshua has brought me thus far and the things which He has taught me have slowly added on slowly but surely so that now I can enjoy His presence even more than before.

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

The foundation has been layered with the Word and with experiencing the Word come to live through daily walks, struggles, and pathways. It is my great privilege to always be so taught by the greatest Teacher, the Holy Spirit. So as I was saying this prayer advance has been the most experiential for me because every night I'm always on worship and every night I can always sense the revival in the midst of us. Whenever we worshipped we always go into high praise again and again, not because we were aiming to but while we worshipped in the Spirit it just comes flowing out of us like rushing waters. Every time I felt tired, weak, or exhausted and when I would worship I would always receive a breakthrough. I would get immediately refreshed or strengthened. In fact, I had a particularly unique healing while I was worshipping on the harp.

I had a somewhat large blister form on the tip of my right thumb and whenever it rubbed against something it would be quite painful. So what more when you want to pluck the strings of the harp. But praise Yahweh that the harder I plucked the harp the blister went down and flattened itself out. So my healing came when I did the exact opposite, praise Yahweh for that.

With everything that has transpired and I have experienced or learnt in these past 4 years being caught up together on this day I found that truly the Lord Yeshua has brought me through a great deal but this is merely the beginning. I see the road ahead that there are still many more things I have yet to experience and to learn of and to enjoy as well. I am glad, truly glad that I am able to serve Yahweh while I am young. To give my life and the best of my time and my strength and my youth to my Lord and King. And surely He does not turn away.

Psa 37:23-24 The steps of a good man are ordered by YAHWEH: and He delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for YAHWEH upholdeth him with His hand.

Truly this is by far the milestone to remember. Praise Yahweh for that. To be surrounded by family and friends, to be found in the house of Yahweh so early in the morning worshipping Him, and to just enjoy the good things He pours out to those found waiting for Him.

Psa 84:4 Blessed are they that dwell in Thy house: they will be still praising Thee. Selah.

-Saturday, 31st August 2019, 3 years 11 months 24 days, 0024

1 comment:

  1. Praise Yeshua! The healing of your blister, that's the way. We should ignore the symptoms and act on faith. When we put faith in action, God begin to bless us and victory shall emerge.

    ReplyDelete