Friday 23 August 2019

Yes Lord

The prayer advance "Life-Changing Experience" is under way and already the beginning day is a different experience altogether. Firstly of course would be the worship, normally it would take a few days before the people will be able to warm up and enter into really high worship but on the offset we were able to breakthrough and enter really high worship. So much so that every time we can always worship for up to more than two hours. Well, I'm saying this at the beginning of the advance so there's not much weight behind it but when the nations begin to flow into the house of Yahweh then the worship begins to escalate really, really high. I really enjoyed those times when I'm on worship.

Although perhaps that due to the influx of so many people from so many different nations at once, the oppression and the bearing of the burden is even more prominent as well. It's not as subtle as it usually is but whenever I worshipped I would suddenly sense a pain on my legs or my joints that wasn't there until the moment I started to worship. But this is good, that at the beginning of the advance all the rubbish is exposed and disposed of so that in the days to come the greater anointing and outpouring can be received by cleansed vessels. Without a doubt this is a different experience altogether from the previous prayer advances and truly this shall be a life changing one to boot.

It's only been one day but I'm really enjoying myself in this prayer advance. In fact, you could say that majority of the duties and responsibility I used to have during the advances, for this one I don't have that many besides to worship and because of that I can always be in the sanctuary and soak myself in the presence of Yahweh and enjoy His ministering not just to me but to all of us.

-Saturday, 24th August 2019, 3 years 11 months 17 days, 0058

No comments:

Post a Comment