Wednesday 14 August 2019

Life-Changing is Here, Now

As the advance "Life-Changing Experience" draws nearer and nearer there is a growing sense of expectation that this prayer advance will be different than the rest that I've had the privilege of attending. Over 20 nations will be in attendance and perhaps more so the 10 nations of the ASEAN community will be fully represented as well. Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam. That's 10 I think. And that just makes the half of it. Africa, Korea, United Kingdom are expected as well besides the mainstay of China, Hong Kong and India of course. The others I can't really remember but what I do know now is that in the air there is this sense of great excitement. Not just myself but everyone is feeling it as well, well at least I hope so. But it pays to note that just as the breakthrough shall be great, the warfare that comes with it will be great as well.

Over the past recent days we've been busy preparing the place to receive nations and as such we've been going up and down everywhere to ensure that Glory Place is not just beautifully set and ready, but immersed in prayer and worship as well. Needless to say that things are bound to crop up as well since the work is extensive and we are needed everywhere. The spiritual warfare is very great and very subtle at the same time, so much so that if not for the grace of Yahweh upon me I myself would have become prey to it as well. Just today, I very nearly had quite the quarrel with brother Jefrin whom I've been serving with while we were both working. Suddenly there came a misunderstanding and very nearly we both were on the edge to strain our friendship but when that was almost the case I had been helped by the Holy Spirit. Inasmuch as I wanted to raise my voice, the Holy Spirit quickly came in and prompted me that this is spiritual warfare in progress and that I had to shut my mouth, and so I did. Halfway speaking a sentence I immediately stoppered myself and just continued working together with Jefrin. In the end, the misunderstanding by itself vanished away as though it was never there in the first place. Kudos to him because I had thought that such a thing like this would linger on but he brushed it aside as quickly as it came. It was not just that day alone, everyday for no apparent reason I would be frustrated or confused, even angry. The simplest of tasks baffled me and I found that the Word of Elohim was becoming harder and harder to digest and comprehend than before. But today, there was a breakthrough and I found once again the presence of Yahweh open to me not just in the sanctuary during worship but while I work.

And it is not just myself, as I continued working for the past few days I've noticed that there were fights, breakdowns, petty issues becoming monstrous problems, and more so but by the mercy of our Messiah Yeshua it was all settled. The warfare was being felt by everyone everywhere but because of the Lord Yeshua I found strength to continue in His presence always. Because of Him even while working I found that I could draw strength and power and the anointing from the greater pool of power from above and I was able not just to sustain through the arduous working hours and all (which by the way was everyday), I was able to enjoy it as well! That is something I will always give thanks for.

The prayer advance is almost here and I can sense within myself that this will be the catalyst for something very great, very marvellous to come. Elohim knows what is to come but I can already tell that whatever it is, it shall be to my advantage and my delight. Yes, if I was not outside having supper right now I would be walking about Glory Place or in my room praising and thanking the Lord Yeshua for what He is about to do. It is that good. I know not what it is though, but like I said I know that He works all things for good even to such a person as myself. Praise Yeshua for that.

-Thursday, 15th August 2019, 3 years 11 months 8 days, 0115

No comments:

Post a Comment