Monday 6 January 2020

Warfare Abounds But So Does Help

Well, here we are now. And as we begin 2020 the Scripture has very much come alive. 

Isa 59:19b When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of YAHWEH shall lift up a standard against him.

I've only just seen the first few days of this year and already I am fully convinced in myself that the spiritual warfare is especially great and intense this year. 

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

I really really REALLY cannot emphasise right now how much I truly am grateful to Yahweh and to the Holy Spirit leading me and prompting me more and more to immerse myself in His presence for times to come. And now when I see the times that have come I am truly concerned because now everywhere I look and I see the enemy is coming in like a flood and only the Spirit of Yahweh shall raise up a standard against them. 

Well let's take a few examples from my part. In an indefinite amount of time prior to this I've met up with some of my friends and they told me that they would like to go for dinner together with us but I told them firmly no, we just had lunch but an hour ago and now you want to go to dinner?! Surely not, I'm full and now I'm going back to church to rest. So then they began to make accusations against me that it was merely because I didn't enjoy their company and didn't enjoy spending time with friends, such things warranted no reply from me. And so I went to back to church to rest for the night meeting and would you happen stance to hear, I heard them that they don't want to go out and eat anymore because they weren't hungry either. Then what would be the point of us going out in the first place? These friends of mine are not simply out there in the world, but they are Christians through and through and yet they allow themselves to easily speak on behalf of the enemy? Lord Yeshua, may You have mercy upon me for my every lack and disparagement. 

And even tonight at the night meeting at Glory Place Petaling Jaya, the enemy reared its ugly head once again. A lady came in that boldly declared that we were quoting Scriptures falsely and even when read from the Bible itself refuses to acknowledge that it is yet true. She believes in God but when pressed she wouldn't reveal which god she mentions, but simply the god of the universe. She also boldly told us that she didn't believe in Yeshua as come in the flesh and that He is God. Aha! Caught you again o my enemies. 

1Jn 4:2-3 Hereby know ye the Spirit of Elohim: Every spirit that confesseth that Yeshua Messiah is come in the flesh is of Elohim: And every spirit that confesseth not that Yeshua Messiah is come in the flesh is not of Elohim: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

And it was blatant, absolutely to our face. So what more than we should have a deliverance session for it. And we did, and it was quelled. Praise Yahweh for that, but still the warfare continued. On our way back we were nearly bumped into by an intoxicated or otherwise driver. He was swaying on the road from left lane to right and he was constantly pressing the horn of his car. You know, this past few days really spoke to me about the intensity of the warfare and how much the Bible warns us to always be ready and vigilant for whatever may come our way. 

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

More than anything now is the time to greatly strengthen ourselves in the Lord Yeshua and to be absolutely rooted and grounded in Him. Because as I believe where there is great warfare there too shall come great breakthroughs as well in tandem. So I do heartedly look forward to that moment. In the meantime, it is for us to go through the storms and not only weather it but to speak peace where there is no peace. The peace of Elohim shall crush satan underneath our feet shortly. Amen. 

Rom 16:20 And the Elohim of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Yeshua Messiah be with you. Amen.

-Tuesday, 7th January 2020, 4 years 4 months, 0112

No comments:

Post a Comment