Monday 13 April 2020

Imminent Arrival

Well, it has most certainly been quite an eventful few days for me. Firstly of course would have been the crushing of my current hand phone. As I exited the van to close the gate to Glory Place when I returned from throwing the rubbish my phone slipped out of my pocket without my noticing. And I rolled over it with the van, hence crushing it. At first I could still see but half of the screen, but as the day drew on the black screen crept onto the rest of my phone. It was a sheer miracle that I was still able to make calls and do some WhatsApp messaging since I could only see but the corner of my phone and that didn't give away much, I had to trust in Yahweh and muscle memory to type and to make calls to the right people. Praise Yahweh that I was able to find another replacement phone at an affordable price, quite practically half of what I had before. 

But that is enough of that, great change is coming and now it is not just the Christians who are sending it. When our Prime Minister announces the extension of our lockdown until the end of April he mentioned that we can never go back to the way we once were ever again despite how much we want to. This virus has changed things and that we can never go back to how we once were. The world has taken notice that now is the time of great change, but the church of Messiah had foreseen this already and had begun to move beforehand. 

Revival is coming, this is but the beginning of the closing of the age and the soon return of our Lord Messiah Yeshua and everyday it becomes even more apparent. I don't know about you dear readers but everyday I am sensing the urgency of the times and that now is the time to lay down our lives for the Kingdom of Yahweh. What we want to do, our desires, dreams, ambitions, and even needs pale in comparison to the imminent coming of our Messiah and King. And everyday I am ever so grateful that I am found in the house of Yahweh serving and worshipping Him day and night. I cannot begin to express just how much now everything is leading up to revival and the soon coming. There is a power outage in Glory Place as I write this, everywhere in Glory Place has gone dark save the sanctuary where miraculously the lights and power are still running. Note that it is not that it is connected to a different generator, it is joined with multiple rooms and the White House adjacent to it and if the White House has no power then neither should the sanctuary at all. And yet, the White House has gone dark but the sanctuary remains shining brightly amidst the darkness. So what are we doing? Almost everyone has gone up to sleep and rest in the sanctuary, myself included and let me tell you that it was such a wonderful and refreshing sleep these past few days. 

Back to the point at hand, Pastor and as I believe many of us share in the sense that something great and marvellous is coming direct from heaven to earth but only those who are watching and waiting will be able to receive it and see it firsthand. I don't know what this is, but it is something unlike anything we have seen before. All these events are really causing me to examine myself. Am I perfect? Hardly. Have I reached far? Far from it. But by the grace of the Lord Yeshua I am who I am today because He made me so and I can only believe in Him that He will me through to the very end. Of this hope I cleave unto like an anchor for my very soul, that He Who had begun the good work in me shall perfect and complete it unto the coming of our Lord Yeshua Messiah. 

Honestly, we are near the end of all things. It's at the doors now and we must be all the more connected to Elohim in these times more than anything else. May Yahweh be with us all. 

-Monday, 13th April 2020, 4 years 7 months 6 days, 2225

No comments:

Post a Comment