Sunday 26 April 2020

Psalm 27:4-6

Yahweh has been really conversing with me by His Holy Spirit recently and it's as though He has become a friend closer than a brother. Well, that is Biblical and all but honestly it has been a very exciting that I've been having here at Glory Place. 

The Movement Control Order for our nation has extended yet again to another 2 weeks, that means more time for me to seek Yahweh unhindered. Hallelujah. I really want to praise Elohim because I can be here to worship, minister, and serve freely in this house of His and that everyday I can converse and just intimate myself with Him things not shared with any other. I truly believe that this lockdown is of the Lord Yeshua and that He has given us so much grace period to seek Him like never before, so it of course falls that I should take full advantage of it then. 

The more time I spend in His presence, the faster the time speeds on like nobody's business. The more time I spend intimately with Him the more I hear and can discern the leading and the guidance of His Holy Spirit upon me. Not to say that I've perfect knowledge, but even the times where I mess up all things worked together for my good and for my betterment. So in this time of apt solitude I can just go to the secret place of the Most High and be so one with Him. It's a feeling indescribable. To be able to confer all that I am going through to Him and to be able not just to know He listens but that He answers me speedily and to the fulfillment of His purpose for and in me. So in this time of lockdown I can really tune myself into His presence and just soak in Him and allow Him to work in me both to will and to do for His good pleasure. 

I really cannot begin to describe just how much I cherish this time that I can spend in the house of Yahweh. 

Job 23:12 I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.

Truly He is so good to those Who seek Him, such as are in His house for a perpetual season. 

Psalms 84:4 Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; They will still be praising You. Selah

Psalms 65:4 Blessed is the man You choose, And cause to approach You, that he may dwell in Your courts. We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, of Your holy temple

Praise Him forever more... 

-Monday, 27th April 2020, 4 years 7 months 20, 0001

No comments:

Post a Comment