Wednesday 13 May 2020

Seeking Yahweh

There isn't much to speak of at this moment in time. But perhaps one thing is that the times and the seasons are changing again and soon enough the changes this time around will truly be life changing. So the need right now is to seek Yahweh for His good way and allow His Holy Spirit to lead and guide us all. The coming of His Son Yeshua Messiah is very soon and every day I can sense the urgency of the times and understand the need of it to seek Yahweh and to always remain in His presence. 

Now is the time to hold our tongue and to wait and see what the Lord Yeshua shall do in but a few short days ahead. 

Isaiah 26:20-21
[20]Come, My people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past.

[21]For behold, YAHWEH comes out of His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; The earth will also disclose her blood, And will no more cover her slain.

It is also appropriate that we are fasting in these times as well, truly the Lord Yeshua is giving every and all opportunity to return and seek Him in these last days. 

Revelation 3:20-22
[20]Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

[21]To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

[22]“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ’ ”

-Thursday, 14th May 2020, 4 years 8 months 7 days, 0938

No comments:

Post a Comment