Wednesday 3 June 2020

24

I'm 24 now. It's been an adventure, a journey to remember indeed. I've noticed the previous posts I've made in my blog and I see the progression, the upbringing, the experiences, the highs and lows, gaining and losing many things. I've had such an exciting journey especially since being born again all those years ago and now here I am serving my living Elohim and I gladly do so. 

I praise and worship the Lord Yeshua Who has called me into His service and His presence. That I can spend my time just learning from Him by the spirit. And perhaps the most important thing that I've seen progressed throughout my time spent, especially now when I'm 24 is that I've learnt to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit speaking to me. Whether by others, His Word, situations around me, or even just by His still small voice I realise that He is always there and He has never left me alone. I give the credit to my Lord Yeshua firstly that I am who I am now because of Him and His guidance. Of course, there is my family and friends who have spurred me on to continue to serve and be fervent for Yahweh, they have my sincere thanks and gratitude too. 

But it is well that once again I am reminded that even though I have received so much I still have much to learn. That sobering that truly is what continues to urge me on, I desire the fullness of Messiah and all His riches, glory, splendour and majesty. His life more so I want to become my life and that He will be seen in me and not me myself be known. And I thank the Holy Spirit that He has been the One guiding me along all this time. Even now actually, He has revealed to me that I still have undesirables in my life and that I must resolve them before I can continue forward with the next step. And by His grace and mercy that is what is happening now. There's been a change, but Elohim willing I would like this to be a permanent fix and not just something that comes and goes. Thankfully now, its: 

Zechariah 4:6b
[6b] ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says YAHWEH of hosts.

Hallelujah. I have much to look forward to because the blessings of Yahweh makes one rich and He adds no sorrow therewith. Praise Yeshua. 

-Thursday, 4th June 2020, 4 years 8 months 28 days, 0049

No comments:

Post a Comment