Wednesday 10 June 2020

Glorious Imminence

The glory of Yahweh is really being poured out night after night, meeting after meeting. And it's only increasing with each and every single day. And because of His glory which we are now seeing we too are all being transformed one way or another. 

2 Corinthians 3:18
[18] But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the YAHWEH, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the YAHWEH.

Even just recently I can sense in my spirit that I am changing once again. Being in the presence of the Lord Yeshua day and night is really doing wonders for me and my walk with Him. He's been exposing the deep hurts and darkness in my life that even I had not know were there, He's granting me more and more desire to read and study His Word, He's causing me to be so in tune to His Holy Spirit, and He's been empowering me with strength and much more. Everyday here at Glory Place now is truly as its namesake, the glory of Yahweh is here and He is in the midst of us. Even the young children are catching the revival and the awesome, tangible presence of Yahweh. 

The Yahweh is at last bringing to pass what He has promised so long ago. 

Haggai 2:9
[9] ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says the YAHWEH of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says the YAHWEH of hosts.” 

Acts 2:17-18
[17] ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says Elohim, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.

[18] And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy.

The time is now dear readers, where we must learn to quickly tap into His presence and allow Him to change and transform us. Because now the entire world is broiling over and everyone will soon be seeking for refuge for whatever comes next, but we praise our Lord Yeshua that He has made Himself a refuge and a strength for all those who put their trust in Him. 

Isaiah 4:4-6
[4] When YAHWEH has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning,

[5] then YAHWEH create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering.

[6] And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain.

Isaiah 25:4a
[4] For You have been a strength to the poor, A strength to the needy in his distress, A refuge from the storm, A shade from the heat; 

The time is now, where we must learn to fully immerse ourselves in His presence more and more because He is real, He is alive, and He is coming again very, very soon. 

1 John 3:2
[2] Beloved, now we are children of Elohim; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

-Wednesday, 10th June 2020, 4 years 9 months 3 days, 1947

No comments:

Post a Comment