Wednesday 17 June 2020

Durians and His Spirit

So we are now in the second week of the durian season here at Glory Place once again and this time around, at least for me; the workload has increased by plenty. We start our mornings at 7.00am to pick the durians and then we continue with our daily duties up until 2.00pm. From there we rest and then the boys together, we take the harp, bowl, and Bible reading watches from 4 - 6.00pm every weekday as long as we're working. After that we have our dinner and get ready for the night meetings which go from 8pm - 12am and more as the Spirit leads us. Soon after we have some free time before lights out and we get ready for the new day ahead with all its joy and challenges together. 

Honestly, although the workload has increased exponentially I don't really feel tired at all. What I mean is that although my body may be fatigued but my mind and my spirit still remains sharp despite there being close to no time to fully rest before the next event begins in our hectic schedules. It truly is the Holy Spirit of our Lord Yeshua taking over. I remember praying over and over and over again to have the Holy Spirit just take over my life entirely so that I will not need to expend myself and expend my strength. I can testify as we have begun to really go into overdrive now that He has taken over. Although my body may feel fatigued but every time without fail when we gather for the night sessions and as I soak in the presence of Yahweh my body becomes refreshed as though it had a nice, long rest. It is biblical... 

Acts 3:19
[19] Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,

And this time around all the durians that we have been harvesting and collecting have been good. Usually there would be a few slightly off fruits here and there, but for this season it's been nothing but the best. In fact, according to uncle Sam 15 years ago he had planted a durian tree which then grew but never bore fruit for many season. It was just a large tree with no fruits to show for itself. But after he was called to return by the Holy Spirit to Glory Place, this particular tree now bears much fruit. In fact, the fruit that it gives is classed as one of the best that we have now. Praise Yahweh. 

As the whole world continues to turn round and round, slowly sinking into a cesspool of wickedness and rebellion; the Lord Yeshua is turning up His anointing, His presence, His work. With every session that passes I can sense that truly the anointing and the presence of our Elohim is manifesting stronger and stronger still. All this must come to pass and all this points to the fact that He is nearer to us now than when we first believed. 

Daniel 12:8-10
[8] Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, “My lord, what shall be the end of these things? ”

[9] And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

[10] Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

Haggai 2:6-7, 9
[6] “For thus says YAHWEH of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land;

[7] and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says YAHWEH of hosts.

[9] ‘The glory of this latter temple shall be greater than the former,’ says YAHWEH of hosts. ‘And in this place I will give peace,’ says YAHWEH of hosts.” 

The days are coming now, where everything shall come to a climax and soon the world must choose their sides. But praise Yahweh that we are with Him and always with Him, to our Lord Yeshua be the glory. Hallelujah! Hasten your work, o Lord! 

-Wednesday, 17th June 2020, 4 years 9 months 10 days, 1749

No comments:

Post a Comment