Thursday 25 June 2020

Words Spoken, Words Confirmed

Everything is going swimmingly. With every night session that passes the anointing and the glorious presence of Yahweh gets stronger and stronger and more tangible than ever before. With every session it's even more easier to tap into the presence of the Lord Yeshua and to be able to worship Him freely taken over by the Spirit. The end is coming now and soon everything that is written in the Bible will come to pass and it is our pleasure to see it take place before our eyes. 

The durian season is almost over now. As we wind down for the next few days we no longer need to rise up as early as 7.00am to go and pick durians, now we can wake up at 8.00am instead! Hallelujah. This season has been special because throughout this entire season only the good trees had been bearing good fruits and I'm not sure whether I've mentioned it in a previous post but we also now have a new tree that has been bearing excellent qualities of durians for us and also in quantity as well (I just remembered, yes I did...). During this season I've seen many miracles of healing, divine protection and divine provision by the Lord Yeshua for us, especially during the times where we needed the fruits to bless others. Whenever there was a need for an influx of durians we would pray and true enough in a morning collection we would collect more than enough to satisfy the quota and have extra in balance. And this is only in the morning, another team would also go up in the afternoon for an equal amount so we have been divinely provided for all the time. Another recent one would be when Pastor Jean out of the blue asked us for a fresh durian from the new tree but there were only 4 left on it and it didn't look like they were going to drop any time soon. I remember discussing this with uncle Sam day at 2.00pm just before my harp watch at 4.00pm. When we heard the news we immediately went to the tree and prayed and cried out for Yahweh to shake the tree so that a fruit will fall just for Pastor despite the tree although having fruit on it have not dropped any for a while already. Praise Yahweh that at the end of my watch at 6.00pm and just when the pastoral and leaders meeting had just ended as well, we found that one fruit freshly dropped just for Pastor. 

It is beyond doubt that we serve and worship the living Elohim Who created the heavens and the earth and fills them with Himself. 

Genesis 14:19
[19] And he blessed him and said: “Blessed be Abram of Elohim Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth;

Jeremiah 23:24
[24] Can anyone hide himself in secret places, So I shall not see him?” says YAHWEH; “Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says YAHWEH.

It is beyond doubt that He heard and answers prayers and the cries of His people. 

Psalms 20:1
[1] May YAHWEH answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the Elohim of Jacob defend you;

Psalms 145:19
[19] He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them.

It is also doubtless that whatever He has spoken will come to pass no matter how long it may take for it to do so. 

Genesis 28:15
[15] Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.”

Ezekiel 12:25
[25] For I am YAHWEH. I speak, and the word which I speak will come to pass; it will no more be postponed; for in your days, O rebellious house, I will say the word and perform it,” says the Lord YAHWEH.’ ”

Ezekiel 12:27-28
[27] “Son of man, look, the house of Israel is saying, ‘The vision that he sees is for many days from now, and he prophesies of times far off.’

[28] Therefore say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord YAHWEH: “None of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done,” says the Lord YAHWEH.’ ”

Why I say this, perhaps I'll share in another time and in another season. For now, we all must know that everything and I do mean everything that He has spoken about us and our lives shall all come to pass. One way or another... Praise Yahweh. 

-Thursday, 25th June 2020, 4 years 9 months 18 days, 1701

No comments:

Post a Comment