Wednesday 22 July 2020

Anticipation

My goodness, it's been a really long time since I've updated. What I've spoken has indeed come to pass, the trials and the tribulations are here. The enemy like I've mentioned likes to come and intrude when we are at our highest because that's when our guard is the lowest. But if you are watching, praying and are ready when he comes then you will not be caught unawares but you will be ready to stand and face him. Well, the good news is that I did that but still I was still found lacking, having chinks in my armour here and there. I wasn't fully prepared and because of that I really had a time of spiritual warfare. The incident I'm referring to happened only just yesterday. Having been riding the high hills of Yahweh I was having the time of my life but because of that high I was careless with my words and inevitably went up causing offense and misunderstanding to occur with my carelessly spoken words. But I praise Yahweh that everyday I have watches on the harp (worship) and the bowl (prayer & intercession) so I have every opportunity to make right with Elohim and with the people I've wronged with my words and I did and boy, does it feel good... 

When I carelessly blurted out my words I realised I couldn't take it back, even if the people knew that I didn't mean it the damage was done already. The sword cuts deep and deep wounds need time to heal but the healing process is sped up in the presence of Yahweh. I felt quite perturbed and uneasy until I made right with the Lord Yeshua for simply mouthing off my words like that and having made right with those I've hurt, I was finally set free from the knot in my stomach and oppression in my mind. Praise Yahweh. 

It really just goes to show that everything the Bible speaks of and the Holy Spirit brings to our remembrance is true, every single one of it. Especially when it regards to our walk with Him, He warns us of every pitfall, every trap and snare, every hurdle that runs our way and He gives us the means to escape and overcome each and every single one of them. 

1 Corinthians 10:11,13
[11] Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

[13] No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but Elohim is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. 

Really I want to praise Yahweh that all things work together for good to them that love Him, to us who are the called according to His purpose. And I praise Yahweh that (and this is personally for me more than anyone else) majority of my warfare and my struggles have a one day time period. As it comes I know that as I continue to fight the good fight and to stand on the Word of Elohim, within a span of 24 hours majority of them will be resolved. Such a wonderful mercy the Lord Yeshua has given me and to which I will always remember. 

Psalms 30:5b
[5b] Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.

Isaiah 21:11-12
[11] The burden against Dumah. He calls to me out of Seir, “Watchman, what of the night? Watchman, what of the night?”

[12] The watchman said, “The morning comes, and also the night. If you will inquire, inquire; Return! Come back!”

Praise Yahweh. 

-Thursday, 23rd July 2020, 4 years 10 months 16 days, 0121

No comments:

Post a Comment