Sunday 12 July 2020

The Hiding Place

It's been yet another week since I had last written but again there's not much else to write about at the moment. Everything is going smoothly and well but that just means that I need to stay on high alert and keep my guard up at all times. Because it is usually when I'm at a high point that the enemy likes to come in and sweep the rug from under my feet. In fact I've been noticing that that's become a trend that the enemy, that it is usually when we have just experienced breakthrough or something miraculous then the enemy will always come in to attack. When we relax after a victory in warfare then that's when the deadliest of strikes come, when we let our guard down. So that's why now after many times falling for the same trick over and over again, I've finally learnt through arduous experiences to keep my guard up especially high during the times of peace and rest in Yahweh. 

You know everyday I've been experiencing the great and awesome presence of the Holy Spirit leading me and guiding me every step of the way. Everyday He empowers me to go through the work given to me with joy and gladness and everyday He refreshes me and takes over the worship during the night sessions when we meet. And everyday He speaks to me and reveals more and more things, everything that the Bible says concerning Him is true. 

John 14:16-17
[16 ]And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—

[17] the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

John 14:26
[26] But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

John 15:26
[26] “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

John 16:13-14
[13] However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

[14] He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.

This is the season and the time for us to draw closer to Elohim. He has given us His Holy Spirit as a witness and the seal of our hope for eternal salvation through our Lord Yeshua Messiah. In Yeshua we have the fullness of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, being made complete and perfect in Him. As such, we should make full use of the fact that we are so close to the Lord Yeshua now and draw deeper and closer to Him. Because the days are coming when our relationship with Him will be put to the test and through the daily trials and troubles that we have. The enemy will only intensify themselves against us so we must go deeper into the Lord. 

Psalms 32:6-7
[6] For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You In a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters They shall not come near him.

[7] You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah

-Monday, 13th July 2020, 4 years 10 months 6 days, 0458

No comments:

Post a Comment