Sunday 27 September 2020

Spiritual Takeover

Truly the Lord Yeshua is good and His Holy Spirit is ever leading us and more so me. In His grace, mercy and great love towards me He is teaching me and taking over in a way that even I can tell that it is all Him and nothing of me. Just recently I've been corrected about the way I worship by my family, my leaders and my peers but I was obstinate, I was stubborn, and I didn't even knew that I was doing all of these things! But recently I was convicted by the Holy Spirit about this and He told me plainly to humble myself and learn from those around me because He wants to do the work and not me. So I yielded, I submitted to the Holy Spirit, I didn't know how He was going to do it but I just believed that somehow He will takeover and change the way I worshipped Him. And he did, praise Yahweh. All this happened over the course of this week from Monday to Wednesday, and on Thursday I'd receive my breakthrough for worship. Before we worshipped I once again committed myself to ask the Holy Spirit to takeover and at the very get go He did. I felt that the worship that night was completely different, I wasn't using an iota of my strength at all but I just a drawing of power and strength from deep within me. Even the way I spoke in tongues was no longer pushing it using my own strength but I felt so at rest, at peace, at ease. I didn't need to raise my voice to stir the worship team and congregation to worship but in fact the opposite occurred. The less loud and booming I was, the more harmonious the worship and voices became and the more everyone else worshipped. I was so rested that night and it just flowed and continued on like that whenever I am on worship now. I feel so at ease that it's no longer what I can sing or how loud I am or even thinking how the Holy Spirit's going to takeover. But I just rested and Yeshua was exalted. 

Philippians 2:13
[13] for it is Elohim who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

What's even more amazing was that the moment I received this breakthrough that the Lord Yeshua continued on with the next step in the will and work of Yahweh. Now, I'm given less time to worship because now different nations and Glory Places will be involved with the worship each night. Coincidentally (well, I can't really say that. It is all by the will of Yahweh and His good pleasure) the times when the nations will worship this week would be on Thursday and Sunday, days in which I should be worshipping. I'm not angry, not upset, not even a little perturbed but I am overjoyed because I can clearly see that this is His great love towards me. As though the Holy Spirit was waiting for me to breakthrough and precisely the moment I did He continued on with His work. I'm not even sad about less worship time, I'm just so in awe that it is as though the Lord Yeshua was truly waiting for me before moving on from glory to glory. 

Isaiah 30:18
[18] Therefore YAHWEH will wait, that He may be gracious to you; And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you. For YAHWEH is a Elohim of justice; Blessed are all those who wait for Him.

Truly Yahweh is so good, HalleluYah. 

-Monday, 28th September 2020, 5 years 21 days, 0334

No comments:

Post a Comment