Thursday 15 October 2020

Continue, Most Certainly!

Looking back at when I had last written anything I didn't realise that it's been more than two weeks now. I honestly didn't feel that it was two weeks but rather that it was just recently that I had written. Time is truly flying by very quickly now. 

As a quick update on what's been happening, Yahweh is truly refining us as He has spoken often in His Word and now we're seeing it come to pass right in the midst of us. 

Zechariah 13:8-9
[8] And it shall come to pass in all the land,” Says YAHWEH, “That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one –third shall be left in it:

[9] I will bring the one –third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘YAHWEH is my Elohim.’ ”

Malachi 3:3
[3] He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to YAHWEH An offering in righteousness.

As I see all that is taking place in the midst of us I am truly grateful and thankful that I can still continue to stand in the Lord Yeshua. By His grace and mercy, I remain standing and faith unbroken to this day. Truly Elohim has prepared great and mighty things for us the likes of which no one can comprehend or fully understand except those whose minds have become the mind of Messiah. Those who have gone through the fire and the water will come out to their rich fulfilment in Messiah Yeshua. 

Psalms 66:12
[12] You have caused men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.

Psalms 84:5-7
[5] Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, Whose heart is set on pilgrimage.

[6] As they pass through the Valley of Baca, They make it a spring; The rain also covers it with pools.

[7] They go from strength to strength; Each one appears before Elohim in Zion.

I am truly reminded that it's not anything that I can do or say, neither is it who I am and what I represent and stand in. But it's all about Yeshua, He is the One that makes me stand and to continue standing to this day and He will be the One though He allows us to enter trials and tribulations, He will also bring us out of there into a greater measure of His fullness. So continue standing, continue believing because the promises which He has promised us will not become void but it shall have its end and fulfilment in each and every one of us. I speak this to myself inasmuch for those who are right now entering the time of their lives... 

-Friday, 16th October 2020, 5 years 1 month 9 days, 0255

No comments:

Post a Comment