Thursday 29 October 2020

Love of Messiah

You know today I really came to understand perhaps a little bit more about the depth and the expanse of the love of our Heavenly Father for His sons and daughters. By His grace and mercy I have seen but a small glimspe, experienced but a fore taste of what the Bible calls love from the Divine. 

Ephesians 3:17-19
[17] that Messiah may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

[18] may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—

[19] to know the love of Messiah which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of Elohim.

Just recently I was having an argument with one of my brothers and sisters serving here together in Glory Place (through no fault of mine, may I add. Well in the end when someone gets into an argument it takes two to do so, so partly I am...) and we both left that talk feeling quite unhappy with one another. I can't say for the other party but I particularly was feeling mighty hurt and offended at what was spoken to me and I had made plans to scorn the person the next day should I see them by not talking to me the whole day. Such plans I had but throughout the entire day I just kept feeling the touch of the Holy Spirit telling me to yield and submit and to reconcile but I fought back, I refused simply because I didn't know what I would say or do when I saw that person. Ultimately in the end it was my own choice that I chose to continue to harbor such feelings within me under the pretense that I would release said person just before the night ended, even when I didn't know what might happen. 

Anyways just before the 8pm meeting the person came looking for me and apologized for the things spoken out of emotion and that hurt me. At that moment my heart literally melted, I could feel it melting in my chest. Like the whole top layer of my heart just liquified and slid off my chest and instantly the moment I heard them say "sorry", I wasn't feeling angry or hurt or upset anymore but I just felt like I wanted to once again be friends with the person and have peace with one another. So we made up then and there and after the meeting just now as I was just meditating on the goodness of the Lord Yeshua in releasing such grace and love towards me and my friend that He suddenly said that this is His love towards His people. At that moment I cried, having not cried for a long time it felt good. It was tears of joy knowing that this is how the Heavenly Father feels and loves me. Everytime I stumble or sin or fall short of Him, though He may be hurt by what I've done He also is ready to forgive when we come to Him always for forgiveness. Anytime, any moment when we approach Him then He will remember our sins no more. No matter how large or how numerous the sins and shortcomings may be, all of it has been forgiven me already. I'm so blessed and amazed at the expansive love of my Lord Yeshua. 

Isaiah 43:25-26
[25] “I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins.

[26] Put Me in remembrance; Let us contend together; State your case, that you may be acquitted.

1 John 1:7
[7] But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Yeshua Messiah His Son cleanses us from all sin.

1 John 4:12
[12] No one has seen Elohim at any time. If we love one another, Elohim abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.

John 16:27
[27] for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from Elohim.

Blessed be His glorious name which is exalted above all blessing and praise. 

-Friday 30th October 2020, 5 years 1 month 23 days, 0246

No comments:

Post a Comment