Saturday 5 December 2020

Once Again, Breakthrough

Just a quick update about what's been happening lately in my life and pursuit of the Most High and to attain to the oneness that is in Messiah Yeshua. During the previous Friday overnight 2 weeks ago as I was worshipping on stage I felt a very strong impression upon me by the Holy Spirit that in such times of revival and breakthrough like these that He wants me to fast and to seek Him earnestly like never before. So He has called me to fast for a lengthy period of time, for the month of December and Elohim willing until January 20th. That's actually a long time to fast and normally I'm not so keen as to be fasting ever so often. But I know that this is the prompting and the leading of the Holy Spirit because I would never have thought of fasting for such a lengthy period of time. So I have steeled and readied myself for this fast and I have already begun it actually with our monthly Staff and Helpers Fast & Pray. 

During the Esther fast I was feeling very, very irritated and annoyed. It was not that anyone had said or done anything to me but for two days ever since I woke up I just felt so annoyed and troubled in myself, there wasn't any peace nor any rest for me but I kept feeling like everyone and everything was getting on my nerves. It was almost to the point where I was just in a state of unrest and trouble. And I didn't know what it was, that was perhaps what irked me the most. Was it my character? Was it something that I had not settled with Elohim or with someone? Was it cleansing and deliverance taking place? Was it I was simply tired or didn't have enough rest? Despite it all, although I had such thoughts I had never once questioned leaving nor running away from the presence of Yahweh because I know in my heart that as long as I continue to persevere that I will indefinitely receive my breakthrough from Him. I was greatly soothed every time it was my turn to worship on the harp and particularly Daniel 7. As I kept singing it over and over again I felt the weights and the burdens in my heart being lifted from me. I almost didn't want to stop although the time for my watch and worship had come to an end. 

But this issue persisted against me until the last day of the Esther fast. Even after I had broken fast with dinner I was still somewhat annoyed and disturbed in my spirit. My breakthrough came as was promised during the recent Friday overnight just yesterday. I couldn't worship at all that night because I was just so out of it but as I cried out to the Holy Spirit to take over before we began to worship He responded and said that He will do so. After that I don't know how to explain but the way that I sang and worshipped that night was completely different. It was like I was looking at myself in a 3rd person view. I just saw myself worshipping and worshipping and as I just kept worshipping I was caught up. The Holy Spirit just took over and I felt such a release in my spirit that I could just relax and let the Holy Spirit lead the worship. Even as we continued worshipping for a long time I didn't even feel tired but rather the longer we did so the more I felt strengthened and refreshed. 

And then again while singing Daniel 7 the Lord answered me as to what was happening to me. He told me that He was cleansing me and then suddenly my eyes opened and I realised that over the course of this Esther fast I had been set free in another major area in my life. I won't say as to what it is but there was a time where I was addicted to it and had the desire to do it again and again but during this Esther fast the Lord Yeshua opened my eyes to see that He had set me free. I had no more desire for such things and even when I think about it, it becomes more of a burden than a boon to me and it turns me away from it. Amazing. 

I am free at last! After so long, it is done! And when He had told me that during the worship I felt a rush of His presence just fill me and such joy and thanksgiving burst forth from me because He has set me free. 

I am truly grateful for the times I can worship especially during the Friday overnight meetings because that's when I'd usually receive my breakthroughs looking back on it now. Despite what anyone may say, I will not let anyone deny me the work that the Holy Spirit does in my life. If all but me should receive something that night I would consider it to be a night worth remembering and giving thanks for because He has looked upon me and heard my cry and saved me again and again. Such an Elohim so mighty and awesome, is He not worthy of all our lives and our service every moment? 

Psalms 34:1-10
[1] I will bless YAHWEH at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

[2] My soul shall make its boast in YAHWEH; The humble shall hear of it and be glad.

[3] Oh, magnify YAHWEH with me, And let us exalt His name together.

[4] I sought YAHWEH, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.

[5] They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed.

[6] This poor man cried out, and YAHWEH heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles.

[7] The angel of the YAHWEH encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.

[8] Oh, taste and see that YAHWEH is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

[9] Oh, fear YAHWEH, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him.

[10] The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek YAHWEH shall not lack any good thing.

Praise Yahweh! 

-Saturday, 5th December 2020, 5 years 2 months 28 days, 1622

No comments:

Post a Comment