Tuesday 29 December 2020

Remembering His Goodness

We're nearing the end of the year 2020 in just a few days now and it's in these moments I recall back all the things that had taken place in my life, both the good and the not so. And all I have is to give thanks to Yahweh for once more leading me to the end of yet another year of being able to still continue to serve Him in the place where He has called me and I'm so grateful for that. The year most assuredly had its ups and downs however it all pales in comparison to my own personal journey with the Lord Yeshua and how He has brought me once more further and further and deeper and deeper unto Himself. 

As we are about to enter the new year in but a few short days' time and again as I remember what has transpired throughout this year, surely a lot has taken place even things which I would consider to be highlights and the lowlights of my time. However as I've said now the Lord Yeshua is bringing me to a point where everything else doesn't matter any more, even the things which I go through both the joys and the pains it all loses its glimmer in the light of His countenance. This truly has been the year where I could say I have come to such a personal level with the Holy Spirit that even when I feel like I'm making my own choices somehow it always turns out to be the leading of the Holy Spirit. 

As example of just recent events, we of Glory Place were invited to worship and share the Word of Elohim in Trinity Sanctuary AG, Semenyih this past Sunday. I for one had prepared myself to sing a few particular songs and was ready that day however the Holy Spirit had a different agenda. After the 1st Service I had received the call to prayer once again by the Holy Spirit and after much struggling and wrestling I yielded and allowed Him to wake me up to pray. I didn't get a wink's sleep that day and I was scheduled to worship in the morning in a different church?! Truly it is only Yahweh Himself that can take over now! And He did, the presence of Yahweh was so tangibly felt and the Holy Spirit was moving so powerfully that day. Throughout the night time I kept asking the Lord as to why and what I am praying for specifically but I had received no answer in that time other than to continue to wait and tarry with Him in prayer. It was only after the Sunday worship that He answered me and told me that He wanted to takeover and to do that He had to bring me to the end of myself even in the things I was enabled by Him to do. And so I praise Yahweh that He did thus, it could never have turned out as glorious as it did had he not taken over and it was just me. 

And even just yesterday once more there has been a breakthrough. While we were worshipping and just listening to the Word of Elohim last night our senior pastor, Pastor Jean sensed that the Holy Spirit was moving so mightily in our midst and in the midst of the nations, especially China. On that night itself there was a great leading of the Holy Spirit that I could count myself so blessed to be led by Him and to be chosen by Him. Let me explain: 

After the meeting was over, I intended to go back home to see my family so I had requested aunty Florence to not put me on the after meeting harp watch as I wanted to go back. She said okay, but just before the meeting began she mentioned to me that I should at least do 11pm-12am before I head back home to which I said alright. So it was around 10pm that the Holy Spirit began to move very powerfully although I couldn't really sense it or follow along. But I just believed that He is here in the midst of us and that He is bringing a great change in everyone of us present and online at the time. It was after much praying by different people to respond to His mighty move tonight that I went to do my harp watch at 11.20pm. And just seconds after I had begun the Holy Spirit began to speak through Pastor Jean again to us. 

"I've seen your cries and I've seen your patience especially those of you who takes the watches both for worship, prayer and reading My Word. Blessed are you because I shall work mightily in your life. It is not a coincidence that you have your watches because I am watching over you and I shall bless you and release you and set you free completely so that you may serve Me and worship Me and be a pleasure to Me. I remember you." (I'm paraphrasing the words spoken and while it was going on I was laughing and so joyous because I'm on watch exactly at that moment when the word was being released. So I took it for myself to which I believe it was meant for. Even aunty Florence saw that and told me I'm truly blessed by Yahweh.)

And it was only today that I sensed in my spirit a release. A release of what I do not know yet but this is a release that I've never experienced before. It felt like blocks of weights in my heart just fell and I was feeling so light and carefree. Everything that I have and know is of no concern to me and all that was on my mind was that I can just concern myself with being together with the Lord Yeshua just as it is His desire for so. 

Mark 3:13-15
[13] And He went up on the mountain and called to Him those He Himself wanted. And they came to Him.

[14] Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach,

[15] and to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons:

John 17:24
[24] “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

Such is my calling, such is my pleasure, such shall be my life. Praise Yeshua for calling me unto Himself. What a privilege it is to serve Him and to give up my life for Him and His Word. 

-Tuesday, 29th December 2020, 5 years 3 months 22 days, 2106

No comments:

Post a Comment