Saturday 27 March 2021

Deliverance

This coming week we'll be having 5 nights of Yeshua Heals Miracle Healing Service from Wednesday till next Sunday. So before the services take place the Holy Spirit is really bringing cleansing and deliverance to us, to His people and I myself am not excluded from that. All it took was for one minor issue to really trigger the deliverance in me. I'm thankful that I'm going through more deliverance, to be cleansed more and more from the carnal nature and its fleshly ways; but at the same time I utterly dislike going through deliverance, having more and more of the ugliness of myself exposed and to see how vile and utterly corrupt I still am. Really it is the great love of the Lord Yeshua that I am being cleansed so I know that all things shall work for my good. That's all I can manage to write for now... 

-Sunday, 28th March 2021, 5 years 6 months 21 days, 0219

No comments:

Post a Comment