Tuesday 20 April 2021

Season of War

Oh boy, this month, this month of April. This is a month and the season for much warfare and deliverance to take place. It's like now in this instance I am engaged in one battle after another. Carpet bombings of the enemy against the spirit, soul, mind, and body. Whenever it seems I might have a respite then the next wave comes. Truly, just like how the Bible describes the enemy as coming in like a flood, however there is deliverance for the people of Yahweh and to those who continue to turn to the Messiah. 

Isaiah 59:19-20
[19]So shall they fear The name of YAHWEH from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of YAHWEH will lift up a standard against him.

[20]“The Redeemer will come to Zion, And to those who turn from transgression in Jacob,” Says YAHWEH.

It feels like my spirit and body are being strained to its limits this season and it also amplifies itself with the fact that I've been learning by the Spirit of Yahweh how to carry others' burdens and issues. 

Galatians 6:2
[2]Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Messiah.

How do I know that those are other people's burdens that I'm carrying and not my own? Am I just imagining the pain, oppression. discomfort etc that belong to my own being and not another? Absolutely not, I would in no way imagine myself bearing pains too much for myself to bear. Instead I've noticed by the prompting of the Holy Spirit that I should examine myself before and after each meeting. I've noticed that before the meetings begin I am always okay, alright, peachy keen but when we begin to open Zoom for the rest to join then I also begin to experience all these things. And when the Zoom meeting ends, quite immediately all of these oppressions and hurts just abruptly leaves me. So I've noticed that now I can carry others' burdens just like how I've remembered myself praying to Yahweh a long time ago that I would like to do so just like Pastor Jean. I didn't realise that so many people needed to be set free and many times I've allowed all of these to really influence me and affect me so. It should not be. 

I remember once when Pastor Jean shared that often she would prefer not to bear the burdens of so many and now I know what she meant by that. There is this weariness that just comes upon me whenever I keep finding the same particular burden coming again and again despite dealing with it. I remember the bliss in ignorance that I had, but I never want to go back to not knowing this aspect of the Spirit. He has given me what I have asked of Him and He is showing me how to not just handle but to turn this into a blessing for others. There is no turning back for me, though I have entertained that thought I will not allow it to take away my blessing given me by Yeshua. 

So this month, the warfare is really great. Not just myself, everyone I see around me are going through their own personal warfare and cleansing. None are exempt from this and this is a sign that truly this 40 days fast is going to become something great. Two weeks ago we began our 40 days fast so that we can fast for the breakthrough of Israel and the nations of the world including our own nation. 

Isaiah 58:6
[6]“Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke?

Coupled with fasting and warfare surely we will see a great change taking place very soon, even now! So I look forward and continue to press on day by day. Although surely the warfare is intensifying surely the glory to be revealed shall be much more so. I continue to take step by step forward however small it is. Praise Yahweh, onwards! 

-Wednesday, 21st April 2021, 5 years 6 months 14 days, 0041

No comments:

Post a Comment