Thursday 6 May 2021

Strength

It has indeed been a very long time since I had last written anything at all. But as I had previously written before it has indeed come to pass as I saw by the grace of Elohim upon me. Throughout this entire time I've been bombarded non stop with attacks by the enemy to shake me and to shake my faith in Messiah Yeshua. And because of all the non stop warfare that I've experienced and gone through I realised that I've grown. I found now that the attacks of the enemy which used to cripple me so much now I can just brush them off and deal with them immediately. And I found that there is an inner strength that is being built up in me, a perseverance if you will. 

Now, the warfare is still continuing but I am not as shaken or unsettled as I once was when all this began. But you could say that I've learnt to not allow the voices, the thoughts, the lies of the enemy to affect me any more. I can now see them for who they really are and I can deal with them and they have to leave. Praise Yahweh. How does unrefined gold become refined? When put through an intense furnace all the alloy and corruptible materials on the gold element will melt away due to the extreme heat and only pure gold will remain. I found that that's exactly what I've been going through recently all this time. 

I was most definitely unwilling to go through all these warfare but I still decided to press on and go through with them because I see what awaits me at the end of this lap of the race called life. I see breakthrough and real change taking place and it is not by my own might not by my own power, but by the Spirit of Yahweh. In fact, in the next verse it is rather interesting to note as well: 

Zechariah 4:6-7
[6] So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of YAHWEH to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says YAHWEH of hosts.

[7] ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!” ’ ”

A capstone is a final part of the building that is always built or placed in lastly to complete or perfect the building. Now the building that hosts the presence and the Spirit of Yahweh is us, the body of man. But even then to be perfected it must be not by us, but by the Spirit of Yahweh as well. So it is this same Holy Spirit Who is bringing me through each and every day, each and every wrestling, each and every war. Day by day, I see His hand upon me to lift me up when I fall and to strengthen my feeble hands and weak knees so that I may continue to march forward. And with each step taken, new found strength is made. What a breakthrough, what a privilege to go through and see the glory that awaits after Calvary. Praise Yeshua! 

-Friday, 7th May 2021, 5 years 8 months, 0119

No comments:

Post a Comment