Saturday 15 May 2021

Reflection

Next week we'll be having yet another special Yeshua Heals Healing & Deliverance Services during the weekend. And it's today that we will officially wrap up the 40 days of our fasting. In the beginning, the time really was so slow and it felt like each day was just crawling. But now, it feels like I'm not even fasting any more. Sure, I do get hunger pangs every now and then but I know that I have the power and authority in the name of Yeshua to subject my body to my own will and it must listen. 

There's really not much to write about at this time since now everything has gone back to its pace and that's not a bad thing. It's been a long time since I was able to fully wage warfare against the enemy and not allow them to simply overcome me. But now having received so much cleansing and deliverance during these 40 days I can feel strength rising up within me and the Holy Spirit giving me the strength to persevere, endure and to overcome them. Such things I remember I once had when I first began my serving of Yahweh but somewhere along the way I must have lost touch with that. Thank Yahweh for restoring the strength in these much needed times. Take over oh Lord Yeshua... 

-Sunday, 16th May 2021, 5 years 8 months 9 days, 1202

No comments:

Post a Comment