Monday 31 May 2021

Time of Gathering Strength

Wow, okay I've not written much for this past month. But mainly because there's nothing of note to write about in this season and time. What I can say is that now is the time to stock up, not physically but spiritually with the Word of Yahweh. Because very soon we'll begin to see things suddenly changing or suddenly shifting in unexpected directions and everyone will be caught unawares. Except of course for those who know the Word of Elohim. This is the season where what is written will surely come to pass and we need to make sure to take stock of it ourselves. Immerse ourselves in the Word of Elohim, and find pleasure and rest in His presence because the time will come where it will be very precious indeed and those who have not cultivated time with the Lord Yeshua will be found short handed in such times we're living in. 

Actually, that's about all I have to say at this moment in time. Right now, is a time where nothing is seemingly going on but the undercurrents in the spiritual realm are beginning to move and stir itself up. Now's the time to be found in the house of Yahweh, in His secret place indeed. 

Psalms 27:4-6
[4] One thing I have desired of YAHWEH, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of YAHWEH. All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of YAHWEH, And to inquire in His temple.

[5] For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

[6] And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to YAHWEH.

-Monday, 31st May 2021, 5 years 8 months 24 days, 2045

No comments:

Post a Comment