Friday 4 June 2021

25 Years

Yesterday was my 25th birthday, I'm 25 now. There isn't much to write home about that particular day now. Back then I used to put so much emphasis on celebrating my birthday, that we should have a party, some food and games and all that usual stuff. But as I got older or more specifically as I continued to stay here in Glory Place I didn't see the great need to celebrate it as I used to. But I'd much rather now to just have a quiet meal with my family and loved ones and I would consider that to be a birthday well spent. 

Honestly, that day passed by quite briskly and perhaps the highlight of it was when I was prayed for by Pastor Jean and she released the anointing to me. I could sense the fire coming down upon me even as she was still praying and I was beginning to sweat even though it was a cool night I felt hot. That night for the Friday overnight worship it felt real easy to worship and just to let the Holy Spirit take over. In fact, that was what happened last night so I didn't feel drained or tired out but rather I was refreshed in the presence of Yahweh. Praise Yahweh, another birthday has come and gone and now I'm 25. One step closer... 

-Saturday, 5th June 2021, 5 years 8 months 29 days, 1358

No comments:

Post a Comment